Follow Trip in Earth Google

Open KML file in Google Earth

Walk down memory lane

Monday, March 3, 2008

Southwestern Trip

Hi all,
We are embarking on our road trip in the “vamper” tomorrow and will let you know where we are and what we are doing. The weather here today is beautiful - 75 degrees!! I certainly hope that holds on down the road, but it is March. Who knows what we will encounter. We expect to be somewhere in Tenn. tomorrow nite. unless we make it to Miss. Stay well.
Think Spring,

Larry and Barbara

~ 4,500 miles, 7,300 Km




View Larger Map

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, our friends! Enjoy the countryside - and the Vamper!

Shamick P. Gaworski said...

Juli will write some more here tomorrow but I glimpsed over and Barbara and Larry are going to be in San Antonio today or tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a safe trip. If you are able to go to Houston, stop and see Bobby. I know he would love to see you!!

love and Prayers
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Well here I am again and still posting as anonymous, as I can't remember my password for Google! THAT's SAD!!! Oh well whatever works. Sounds like Larry is really enjoying that shower!! And how about you, Barb?

I guess you didn't make it to Houston to see Bobby. Stay safe and have a wonderful time.

Love and Prayers to you and yours,
Sheila